Custom massage wellness services are designed around you, your company, and your employees. We promise to work with you to offer solutions geared toward your specific challenges and goals rather than offer standardized options.
Corporate massage is what we do. And we are great at it! Either chair or table massage is an option. Companies incorporate massage into their workdays in many ways:
- Weekly, biweekly, and monthly employer-provided massages for accomplishing, preventing, and maintaining health goals such as reducing surgeries, disability time, sick time, and pharmaceutical usage caused by such conditions as:
- Carpal tunnel
- Tech neck
- Back pain
- Hand and finger pain
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Quarterly as encouragement or reward program for employees.
- During heavy workload periods, such as
- During and/or end of open enrollment for insurance
- End of quarterly reporting
- Tax season
- Yearly for events such as
- Employee biometric health screenings
- Holiday parties
- Staff baby or wedding showers
- Trade shows, Conferences, Retreats, Employee Training, Special Events, Client Appreciation Events, Employee Appreciation Events
- And any other ideas you may have!
We can come to your office or wherever your event is located.
Ready for a happier, healthier workforce?
We know your company and your needs are diverse and unique, so we won't offer you cookie cutter solutions. We are here to listen to your concerns and goals and to work with you to see if we are the best solution for you. If we are, together we’ll put an on-site massage wellness plan in place for your company. If not, we’ll help steer you toward some possible options.